Research show that Neodent implants have more than 97% of success rate in longitudinal studies follow-ups (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
Original prosthetic components and Neodent implants have excellent rates of abutment/implant micrometer adjustment (6, 7).
Studies have demonstrated that prosthetic components of different implant systems have different chemical compositions and physical characteristics, even when they are interchangeable and designated as compatibles(8). You can recommend the use of implants and abutments of the same company to prevent loosening of screws(4).
Mismatches of abutment/implant system should be measured both horizontally and vertically(9).
Neodent has strict production processes, surface treatment, specifications and technical designs that are confidential, so no company can guarantee similarity or compatibility with Neodent Originals implants or components.
Only with Neodent Original products a dental professional can count on a Lifetime Guarantee*.
With Neodent Original implants and components the following benefits are available:
1 Thicker Titanium screw head.
2 Higher volume of Titanium: tougher intermediary.
3 Implant area in contact with Exact abutment area, without the risk of preventing the Morse effect.
4 Thicker through screw.
1 Thin Titanium screw head: more likely to bend.
2 Thin Titanium screw head: more likely to bend.
3 Abutment contact with the implant platform preventing the Morse effect.
4 Thinner through screw: increased risk of mechanical problems.
The purpose of the Neodent Originals program is to ensure the quality and durability of Neodent products. Therefore, dental professionals who use Neodent in their procedures can count on guarantee for each of our solutions.
|GUARANTEE||IMPLANTS||COMPONENTS ON IMPLANTS**|
|LIFETIME GUARANTEE||Implants Replacement with the same or similar implant and a similar abutment, as required.||______|
|10 years||______||Metal abutments, not customizable. Replacement with the same or similar metal component.|
The guarantee period for the Neodent Originals program, provided above are validonly for products purchased in Instradent distributors / subsidiaries and authorized resellers of Neodent.
*Please see the Neodent Guarantee Policy available at www.neodent.com.br/guarantee-policy-forms/.
The Lifetime Guarantee does not cover Neodent products used in combination with other compatible products/systems.
** This guarantee includes the abutments and Mini Pilar Abutments made of Titanium and is good for the product as shipped, not for any subsequent customization.
1. Thomé E, Lee HJ, Sartori IA, Trevisan RL, Luiz J, Tiossi R.A randomized controlledtrial comparing interim acrylic prostheses with and without cast metal base for immediate loading of dental implants in the edentulous mandible. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014. doi: 10.1111/clr.12470. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Borges AF, Dias Pereira LA, Thomé G, Melo AC, de Mattias Sartori IA.Prosthesesremoval for suture removal after immediate load: success of implants. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2010;12(3):244-8.
3. Montes CC, Pereira FA, Thomé G, Alves ED, Acedo RV, de Souza JR, et al. Failingfactors associated with osseointegrated dental implant loss. Implant Dent. 2007;16(4):404.
4. A prospective follow-up study of 44 mandibular immediately loaded implants using resonance frequency analysis: preliminary 1-year results. Implant Dent. 2009;18(6):530-8.
5. Lee HJ, Aparecida de Mattias Sartori I, Alcântara PR, Vieira RA, Suzuki D, GaspariniKiatake Fontão F, et al. Implant stability measurements of two immediate loading protocols for the edentulous mandible: rigid and semi-rigid splinting of the implants. Implant Dent. 2012;21(6):486-90.
6. Dias EC, Bisognin ED, Harari ND, Machado SJ, da Silva CP, Soares GD, et al. Evaluation of implant-abutment microgap and bacterial leakage in Five external-hex implant systems: an in vitro study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012; 27(2):346-51.
7. Berejuk HM, Shimizu RH, de Mattias Sartori IA, Valgas L, Tiossi R. Vertical microgap and passivity of fit of three-unit implant-supported frameworksfabricated using different techniques. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2014;29(5):1064-70.
8. Kim SK, Koak JY, Heo SJ, Taylor TD, Ryoo S, Lee SY. Screw loosening with interchangeable abutments in internally connected implants after cyclic loading.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012;27(1):42-7.
9. Kano SC, Binon PP, Curtis DA. A classification system to measure the implant-abutment microgap. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2007;22(6):879-85.